Our cutting-edge technology can bring your vision to life.
At On Air we can make your vision a reality with ease. From concept to final product, we’ll use our technical capabilities to take your design to the next level.
- Eco-Friendly Printing
- Our printing process is completely VOC-free. This means we use zero solvents in our product which makes for a safer workplace for our employees, a safer product for our customers, and ultimately an eco-friendly way to print.
- Color Matching
- We can match a wide range of Pantone or Banjamin Moore swatches with a high level of accuracy. We are even able to achieve metalluc effects by printing onto metallic substrates.
- White Ink
- We use white, opaque ink in our Color-White-Color and White-Under processes. When printing on a mylar, we lay white ink under color in various degrees of opacity to control the amount of shine that comes through the final print.
- Haptic Printing
- Through building up layers of ink, Haptic enables us to print raised surfaces to create dimensional wallcoverings. With this technique we're able to mimic the look and feel of embossed patterns and even brushstrokes in fine artwork.
- Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Roll-to-Roll printing achieves fast turnarounds for large quantities without sacrificing quality. Our portfolio of roll-to-roll printers offer high resolution quality (up to 1200 dpi) and our vast array of substrates can achieve the aesthetic needed for each and every project.
- Flat Bed Printing
- With our flat bed printers we can print on rigid materials of varying textures and depths. We can accommodate nearly any substrate up to 1.5" thick including plexiglass, wood, aluminum, bubble wrap, carpet, astro turf, and more.
- Graphics printed on transparent materials using Color-White-Color produce vivid prints. By sandwiching white ink in between layers of color, graphics on window cling and clear acrylic can be viewed clearly from both sides.
- CNC Routing
- Our Zund Swiss cutting system is capable of cutting intricate detail needed for paper, vinyl, and decals but also excels at routing out letters and shapes from rigid grounds. Additionally, our Zund can perform V-cuts for an engraved appearance.